TPG Hires Sanghoon Lee From Morgan Stanley for South Korea PushBy
Hiring comes eight years after TPG’s last big Korea deal
Global private equity firms have struggled in Korea in past
TPG Capital hired Sanghoon Lee from Morgan Stanley as a partner to find and manage investments in South Korea, more than eight years after the private equity firm’s last major deal in the nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders