Stone Energy in Talks to Sell Appalachian Assets to Reduce DebtBy
Stone Energy Corp., an oil and natural gas producer that’s been in debt restructuring talks with note holders, said it’s negotiating to sell its Appalachian assets in a deal that could fetch $350 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill