South Sudan Clashes Leave 290 Dead as U.S. Urges Regional ActionBy
Fighting in an eastern state of South Sudan left almost 290 people dead over the weekend, the local governor said, as the U.S. urged countries in the region to send 4,000 troops to bolster the United Nations peacekeeping force.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline