South Africa Said to Consider Partial Sale of Broadband InfracoBy
Vodacom, Dark Fiber would be interested in possible auction
State-owned company is unprofitable, running out of cash
South Africa’s government will decide this week whether to part-privatize the country’s second-largest fixed-line operator, Broadband Infraco, as the company runs short of cash, according to two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks