Sasol Boosts Lake Charles Costs to ‘Worst-Case’ $11 BillionBy
Company raises estimate for U.S. chemical project by 25%
Increased expense is not a risk to dividend payment, CEO says
Sasol Ltd. raised its cost estimate for the Lake Charles chemical project in the U.S. by almost 25 percent to $11 billion, following a review.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing