Putin, Hollande and Merkel to Discuss Ukraine at G-20 in ChinaBy and
Russia says leaders to meet on sidelines of Sept. 4-5 summit
Talks follow Ukraine’s warning of possible Russian ‘invasion’
Russia said President Vladimir Putin will hold talks on the conflict in Ukraine with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French leader Francois Hollande at the Group of 20 summit in China, after the biggest diplomatic showdown since a peace deal was signed 18 months ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas