Peanut Butter Trumps Nuts as South Africans Spread 18% MoreBy
Nation could import 30,000 tons of peanuts in 2016-17 season
Production of peanuts set to decline 53% this season
Higher prices are hurting South Africans’ demand for whole peanuts, but citizens are set to spread 18 percent more peanut butter than they did four years ago, an industry body said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's