PDC Energy Surges on the Heels of $1.5 Billion Permian BuyBy
Explorer buys 57,000 acres from New York private equity firm
PDC follows Pioneer, Concho, Parsley into biggest U.S. field
PDC Energy Inc. surged to a two-year high after joining the parade of drillers buying into the biggest U.S. oilfield.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks