New York’s MTA Plans $1 Billion Bond Sale Backed by Hudson YardsBy and
Bond sale is MTA’s first using Hudson Yards lease payments
Deal will repay short-term debt and finance capital projects
The Metropolitan Transportation Authority, the largest mass-transit provider in the U.S., plans to raise $1.06 billion in September through its first sale of bonds backed by the Hudson Yards development in Manhattan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's