Czech Republic Jumps on Clinton Bandwagon as Trump Splits EuropeBy
Democrats see commitment to European NATO allies ‘ironclad’
Czech premier’s comment follows Trump’s ‘obsolete’ NATO remark
Another nation on NATO’s eastern wing favors Hillary Clinton for U.S. president over Republican nominee Donald Trump, who has alarmed the alliance’s members by questioning the obligation to defend them in case of attack.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis