Italy’s Bonds Lag Germany by Most in 2 Weeks as Referendum LoomsBy
Yield spread between 10-year securities widens for a third day
Portugal’s 10-year bond yield falls from four-week high
Italy’s 10-year government bonds trailed behind their German peers by the most in two weeks as the political turmoil surrounding Prime Minister Matteo Renzi weighs on the nation’s sovereign securities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations