Investors Tell U.K. Debt Office They Want More Long-Dated BondsBy
Market makers also prefer longer-maturity gilts, DMO says
BOE’s QE purchases Tuesday have lower coverage than week ago
Investors’ appetite for longer-dated U.K. bonds shows no signs of fading, and they just told the government debt office they want more.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day