Ex-Apollo Partner Rashid Said to Charge Expenses in SEC CaseBy and
He allegedly charged personal expenses to fund for years
Apollo paid $53 million to settle claims it misled investors
The former senior partner at Apollo Global Management LLC regulators accused Tuesday of charging personal expenses to the firm’s clients over multiple years is Ali Rashid, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas