Glencore Agrees $670 Million Sale of Australian Gold OutputBy
Evolution Mining to acquire gold production from Ernest Henry
Deal gives Australian gold producer 30% stake in operation
Glencore Plc, the miner and trader that’s sold assets and shares to cut debt, agreed a A$880 million ($670 million) deal to sell future output from an Australian copper and gold mine to Evolution Mining Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day