Egypt’s Parliament to Submit Proposals to Reform Wheat PurchasesBy
Fact-finding committee to highlight need to improve system
Purchases from local farmers reported to have been inflated
An Egyptian parliament fact-finding committee will next week submit a final report with recommendations to improve how the government buys wheat from farmers amid allegations purchases have been inflated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline