Citi Sees Future of LNG Trading in Tanker Traffic Near TexasBy and
U.S. Gulf Coast could emerge as major LNG trading hub
U.S. freedom for destination and resale of cargoes key
A rapidly approaching future in which shale-gas-filled tankers off the coast of Texas and Louisiana are sent all over the world could create a liquefied natural gas futures market in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing