China Bonds Fall as Central Bank Gauges Demand for Lending ToolBloomberg News
One-year rate swaps advance most since July last year
PBOC tests 14-day repo demand first time since February
China’s bonds fell as the central bank gauged demand for a 14-day lending tool for the first time since February, fueling speculation policy makers will tighten the availability of cheaper seven-day funds as they seek to limit the use of short-term borrowing to finance debt purchases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline