Canadian Farmers See Bumper Wheat Crop Exceeding 30 Million TonsJen Skerritt
Canada’s wheat production will rise 11 percent this year to 30.5 million metric tons, while canola output will probably decrease, according to a government report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner