Brexit Makes Money for Investors Ignoring Risk to European BondsBy and
Spain posts biggest returns in euro area since EU vote
Speculation increases that ECB will extend its QE program
Brexit is turning out to be a blessing in disguise for some of the European bond markets that were expected to be among the biggest casualties.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State