A Laggard in Brazil Is New Favorite After Rival’s 180% RallyBy
Profarma took page from Raia Drogasil playbook, added stores
Lower valuations has analyst saying Profarma is a better bet
Raia Drogasil SA, Brazil’s biggest drug-store chain, has posted the nation’s best stock rally over the past two years, but it’s one of the company’s rivals that some analysts say offers the better deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas