Entire Williams Board Caught in Crosshairs of Activist InvestorBy
Corvex’s Keith Meister compares directors to inferior athletes
Deadline to nominate potential board directors is Thursday
Less than two months after failing to oust Williams Cos.’s CEO and resigning as a director for the company, activist investor Keith Meister is broadening his attack on the pipeline giant. Now, he wants the entire board replaced.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill