Weeks From Selling Pot, Uruguay Producer Sees Future in HempBy
Recreational marijuana’s future limited by government rules
International Cannabis Corp. makes bet on hemp export market
For all the buzz it’s generating, legalized pot may not live up to the hype. At least not in Uruguay where limits on production and pricing is leading one of two producers to diversify into less regulated hemp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap