UBS Hires Junk-Debt Traders Chang, Raman From Morgan StanleyBy and
Chang to oversee high-yield corporate bond trading in New York
Another Morgan Stanley trader, Marc Aiello, is joining RBC
UBS Group AG hired traders Jeff Chang and Vivek Raman from Morgan Stanley as Switzerland’s biggest bank bolsters its junk-debt trading business in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing