Thai Central Bank Says Further Baht Gains May Hurt RecoveryBy and
Foreign funds invested net $13 billion in Thai bonds, stocks
Bank of Thailand has to monitor the currency, Chantavarn says
Thailand’s central bank is concerned further appreciation of the baht will hurt exporters and damage the nation’s economic recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders