Surprise Rate Hike to Have Negative Impact on Credit, Shah SaysBy
Fischer comments more of a ‘slightly ill-tempered dove’
Double-digit returns can be found in oil and gas sector
A surprise interest rate hike would have a “negative impact” on credit markets, according to Ashish Shah, head of fixed income for AllianceBernstein LP.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations