Qantas Investors Want Dividend Roadmap After Seven-Year WaitBy
Regular payments may start at the end of this year: First NZ
Airline set to extend turnaround with A$1.13 billion profit
Qantas Airways Ltd. shareholders have cheered Chief Executive Officer Alan Joyce’s efforts to turn around the marquee Australian carrier, helping the stock more than triple in under three years. Now they want to see a roadmap for reinstating dividends.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline