North Korea Could Launch Terror Attack Over String of Defections: ParkBy
South Korean president warns of North Korean provocations
North Korea decries South’s military drills, threatens attack
The possibility of a terrorist attack or other provocations by North Korea is increasing as Kim Jong Un’s regime struggles to stem defections of key government officials, South Korean President Park Geun Hye said at a national security meeting Monday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day