Gold's Rally Means Old Rings Are Headed to the Melting PotBy , , and
Refineries get busy melting metal sold for cash as prices rise
A third of annual bullion supply comes from unwanted jewelry
The surprising rebound in gold prices this year has given new life to unwanted jewelry, coins and trinkets -- in the melting pot.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed