Dark Clouds Loom for Oil as China Chases Blue Skies for G-20By , , and
Factories asked to cut activity before G-20 meet in Hangzhou
Activity curbs and last month’s flooding seen reducing demand
China is throwing the world’s leaders a party, and oil bulls may be hit with the hangover.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts