Russia Ends Air Raids From Iran Amid Criticism for ‘Showing Off’By , , and
Russian bombers used Iranian base to hit targets in Syria
Iranian Defense Minister criticizes announcement of presence
Russia has stopped using an airbase in Iran to stage bombing raids against militants in Syria, shortly after it was accused of “showing off” by the Iranian Defense Minister for announcing its presence there.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards