Russia Ends Air Raids From Iran Amid Criticism for ‘Showing Off’By , , and
Russian bombers used Iranian base to hit targets in Syria
Iranian Defense Minister criticizes announcement of presence
Russia has stopped using an airbase in Iran to stage bombing raids against militants in Syria, shortly after it was accused of “showing off” by the Iranian Defense Minister for announcing its presence there.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm