Ex-Comverse CEO to Return to U.S. for Plea After a DecadeBy and
Alexander lived in Namibia after 2006 securities fraud charges
Former Comverse CEO to plead guilty to securities charge
The former chief executive of Comverse Technology Inc. will return to the U.S. this week and plead guilty to backdating stock options after more than a decade fighting extradition from Africa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States