Photographer: Susana Gonzalez/Bloomberg
Even Mexico’s 19th Century Dictator Foresaw Today’s GDP LetdownBy and
Nation cuts 2016 economic expansion forecast to 2%-2.6%
GDP falls for first time in three years on slower services
Poor Mexico. So far from growth targets, so close to the United States.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap