El-Erian Says Fed Risks Instability, Excess by Keeping Rates LowBy
Last thing we want is ineffective central bank, he says
Allianz’s El-Erian praises Fischer’s speech as ‘excellent’
Allianz SE’s Mohamed El-Erian said that Federal Reserve officials need to consider the costs of keeping interest rates low, even as the U.S. economy is pressured by diminished worker productivity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill