Credit Suisse Has Top Investor Betting Big on Thiam’s TurnaroundBy and
Harris Associates increased stake to more than 10%, Herro says
Swiss bank could trade at 1.5 times book value, Herro says
Credit Suisse Group AG Chief Executive Officer Tidjane Thiam has at least one investor that keeps betting bigger on his turnaround.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas