China’s Kingsoft Aims to Take on Alibaba in Cloud ComputingDavid Ramli
CEO says gaming will help anchor cloud business expansion
Kingsoft led Chinese providers in 2015 growth, IDC says
Kingsoft Corp Ltd., the Chinese software company whose chairman is Xiaomi Corp. co-founder Lei Jun, is preparing to go head-to-head with Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. in the rapidly growing market for cloud-computing services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations