China's Biggest Oil Firms May Calm Investors With Post-Crash PayoutsBy
Cnooc may pay dividend despite expected loss: Morgan Stanley
PetroChina may reward investors after pipeline sale: Nomura
China’s biggest oil companies may use special dividends to soothe investors after the collapse in energy prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas