Brexit Challenge Filed by Northern Ireland Assembly MembersBy
Lawsuit is one of a handful to emerge since Brexit referendum
Claim differs from London lawsuits, lawyers for members say
Members of the Northern Ireland Assembly filed a lawsuit seeking a judicial review of the U.K.’s plan to leave the European Union, creating another legal hurdle to the proposed exit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill