BlackRock Sees ‘New Paradigm’ of Lower Yields for LongerBy and
30% of world government bonds in negative territory: BlackRock
Asia dollar bond yield premium narrows to lowest since 2007
BlackRock Inc. says low yields on dollar bonds, already hovering at levels unseen in about a decade in Asia, are set to persist.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner