Asian Stocks Drop on Fed Rate Bets; Topix Gains as Yen WeakensBy
Fed Vice Chairman Fischer says still chance of 2016 rate hike
South Korean, Taiwanese share gauges lead regional declines
Asian stocks fell for a third day as crude futures dropped and investors weighed the prospects for higher interest rates in the U.S. Shares in Japan climbed on speculation there will be more stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations