Argentina’s Pampa Said to Plan First Bond Deal to Fund PurchaseBy
Proceeds will repay bridge loan before interest rate rises
Company working with six banks to arrange the debt offering
Pampa Energia SA is planning its first bond offering as soon as November to help repay a bridge loan that funded its takeover of Petroleo Brasileiro SA’s Argentine unit, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline