Don’t Try to Buy Dollars in Azerbaijan’s CapitalBy
Demand for dollars puts pressure on banks after devaluations
Manat plunged most in world against U.S. currency on Friday
Azerbaijan is in the grip of a fresh currency crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline