Canada Feels Anti-Trade Winds Blowing North From U.S. ElectionBy
PM Trudeau to discuss issue with cabinet at ‘fireside chat’
Meeting comes amid lumber dispute, Trump and Clinton rhetoric
The U.S. presidential election is looming large at the Canadian government’s summer retreat, with U.S. trade ties among the discussion points for Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his cabinet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis