Trouble Looms for Japan Earnings After Worst Decline Since QuakeBy , , and
After terrible quarter, outlook for annual profit gain dimming
Stronger yen hammers manufacturers, while rates stymie banks
After first-quarter earnings in Japan wrapped up this month with the steepest plunge since 2011, the prospect for an increase in annual profits is about to get even dimmer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting