Goldman Asset Sees 80 Cents as Spot to Bet Aussie Rally DoneBy and
Currency currently near the level it was at before May RBA cut
Goldman fund manager sees further easing from central bank
The Australian dollar is likely to extend its rally toward 80 U.S. cents and that’s when investors should consider betting against it, according to Goldman Sachs Asset Management.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders