Ending Pakistan Blackouts Key to Unlocking $5 Billion InflowBy
Energy shortages stalling new foreign inflows: PM aide
Nissan in talks with government to revive assembly plant
Pakistan is targeting a fourfold jump in foreign direct investments betting that new power plants coming online will end energy shortages that have stalled inflows into the nation, according to an aide to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap