Pacific E&P Creditors Said to Gain Bigger Stake Under New BidBy
Proposal comes from consortium including Chico Pardo, O’Hara
Pacific’s independent committee said to make decision Monday
Creditors of Colombia-based oil producer Pacific Exploration & Production Corp. are being offered a larger stake in a restructured company under an eleventh-hour bid from a group that includes Mexican investor Fernando Chico Pardo, according to people who back the offer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis