China’s State Grid Is ‘Very Disappointed’ by Ausgrid RejectionBy
Company finds it hard to understand the Australian decision
Utility doesn’t say whether it will submit a new proposal
State Grid Corp. of China, the world’s biggest utility, “deeply regrets” Australia’s decision to stop the company from buying a majority stake in the state-owned power network Ausgrid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap