With Yard Signs Elusive From Trump Campaign, Supporters Buy Their Own
Donald Trump supporters are spending their own cash to buy yard signs and bumper stickers because there’s a shortage of free campaign merchandise in their local areas, including in key swing states the Republican presidential nominee must win.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy