Waltons Get Richer as Wal-Mart Increases Sales Forecast: ChartBy
Walton family members are gaining ground as America’s richest retailers as their net worth rose 1.9 percent to $127 billion Thursday on the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. That takes their gains to 19 percent in 2016, ahead of rival retailer Jeff Bezos, whose $67 billion fortune has risen 12 percent on the ranking this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis