Turkey Keeps Fitch Investment Grade; Outlook Cut to NegativeBy
Turkey maintains BBB- rating after a failed coup raises risks
Political uncertainty expected to impact economic performance
Turkey kept its investment grade credit ranking at Fitch Ratings, while the outlook was cut to negative from stable, as a failed coup attempt last month increased the political risks in the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's